Tuesday 9 December 2014

TAKE TWO

Okay totally managed to clear previous blog - eek !!!

As I said on the previous one, countdown has started - 122 days - now 121 days.

Peter and I have now completed our booking for our big adventure in 2015 to live upon MUSN Grumble - we plan on calling ourselves wakaroa2015 (we shall see who can figure out what that means). Please message me with what you think it means, not sure how I get messages either :)
I plan on blogging some of our adventures over the coming months and will be making the odd posting along the way. Hopefully this will mean I am not clearing blogs completely by the time we go away and at less ensuring I have backed them up.
Below is will be our accommodation for 6 months, photo are compliments of Sheffield Narrowboats who do long term bookings.
Pete and I will start our journey in Sheffield. - Even though my dad was a Yorkshire man (Woodlesford), my mothers family actually came from Sheffield, I am hunting out places I wish to visit in Sheffield now and shall be creating a separate blog with our genealogy journey.

2 comments: